Friday, January 6, 2017


Prayer for America from the Capital of Olympia. 

Praying for our Representative s who has risen up for service. Please join me in prayer for a move of God here and across the land.
I pray that in the name of Jesus Christ for those who have raised up to do the work of our Lord Jesus Christ in government offices. I pray that there will be good government and peaceful and quiet lives will come out of governmental offices across the United States . I pray in the name of Jesus, that they will hear God's word very clearly and have an undivided hearts, trusting only in the Lord . I pray those who have took the position will hear and seek wisdom that will come from above. There will be peace ,loving ,considerate submissive ,full of mercy and good fruits. James 3:17 .That we should pray that we should not wait for leaders to be selected but that we move in prayer for those in authority .I declare in God's word of the Lord that is very clear having undivided heart trusting only in the Lord in the decisions they make Psalms 20:7.and for the rise of the generals who will lead These Country Proverbs 11:14 says who leads our nation will determine who advises the leaders and how they will be guided. so I pray toward constitution of God in their decisions . I repent on behalf of our nation because they have turned from making scripture the basis of law leaving behind wisdom and looking to there selves for truth . Isaiah 53:6 in Jesus Christ I bring to the attention
that the United States of America and will repent for its corporate rejection of the word of God as the basis of law as your word declares in Proverbs 1:22 , 23 and continuing praying for the Salvation of those who are in leadership who are in office ,that they would take a brave stand for righteousness and that they will receive and put their armor on .
Father I ask that you would set up and surround them with Godly ad visors as your word declares in Psalms 11:10 and that each candidate in office will focus on the issues pertaining to our nation of what we are facing from
personal attacks. And they take the word of God and come boldly as your word says in Galatians 5:15 Lord given them the remembrance that when they battle in prayer against the enemy who's suppressing them, but
sound the blasts of the trumpets and they will remember the Lord thy God and he will rescue them from their enemy as the word declares and Numbers 10 :9 Father I pray to reversal of the killing of The Unborn . I pray against the killing of are Christians across the world. Lord I pray for The for Institute of Marriage of Godly principles in family and home. I pray in the name of Jesus Christ of the religious freedom that had confused AMERICA .I pray in the name of Jesus Christ a powerful
relationship with Israel and its protection . And I declare a cancellation of what president is trying to do January 15th 2017 .I pray in the name of Jesus Christ. And lift up the true King that rules this land, calling forth principals,values,covenants, degrees ,a Godly institutions, great wisdom, knowledge from above, and of prayer for protection. The beginning of wisdom have a good understanding surrounded with Godly advisers that protected from attacks of mixed religions, false gods, entities, Isis and his army's, and other issues facing our nation. Lord Jesus, I pray for those who will be sword In their  office. We declare their calling to be  great,and placed, positioning for your powerful move across the land. I am asking for protection over their lives and their  family's. Father ,I thank you and declare you are our Commander and chief of this great nation and we exalt you and pray  in the name of Jesus Christ .Amen. I apply the blood of Jesus Christ over me ,and our Representatives.

 www.ginacarsonministries.webs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment