Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Stepping out For Jesus Christ ! This" 2012" Angelical Rhema Year

http://youtu.be/kWQLdpCK-04  Dancing for the King !
Welcome Holy Spirit : Evangelista Gina Carson
 To Women, Men, Teenagers in this Generation


Happy New Years to all this 2012
 
I am stepping ahead and walking in the most incredible realm of my life. 
A worshiper of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I would love to share an incredible revelation with you. This New Year promises to restore, shake, and counsel, and judge the people of the creator God who reigns over this Earth, who is the Commander and Chief of these three heavens. There will be more of his spirit unveiling though me, quickly for time is of urgency. Hebrews 4:12 (ESV) 
I want to encourage you: if you are lost, broken, hurting, going through pain, rejected and lonely, thinking of suicide, are in drugs and alcohol, I want to say you are not alone. Today, many of people's life experiences are dramatic and traumatizing in most of their relationships. I watch and hear that many Americans and people around the World are experiencing so much pain... It breaks my heart! That is way I decided to step out and love God's people as he requires in John 15:12  ESV. I want to help you, for I do care for you and love you dearly and I can feel the pain and see the tears. I want to share with you the message of Jesus Christ. I have also been rejected, have had thoughts of suicide, and  horrible stuff has happen to me from the World. I feel the pain. I am here to encourage you and love you. And tell you who help me get though this stuff.... it is Jesus!. This is for the wounded and rejected: the love of the Lord. In the Bible our Lord says, there will be trouble and trials we will have to encounter, so much of it will comes from the demonic world we live in. And the other is a free choice, the decisions we make. We will endure laughter and pain, and see the season change before us as we live on this earth until our Lord comes and gets us. I Gina, want to empower you with the Love of The Father and pray with you. As we welcome the Holy Spirit and both come together we can fight in the spiritual realm and move mountains by just by calling onto the only one who can save us. Romans 10:9 Acts 2:21 Our King Jesus. So let me encourage you and let the comfort start by just acknowledging our Lord who waits for you to call on him right now! Be looking for more of me as I Step our for our King Jesus Christ of Nazareth and our God the Father. John 14:6
www.ginacarsonministies.webs.com or www.ginacarson.org           Believer in the Trinity

No comments:

Post a Comment